Our electric stove with 5 elements has the power to get all of your favorites sizzling right away, and is available in fingerprint resistant stainless steel. The POWER element brings the heat for quick searing, while Power Preheat lets you start cooking sooner. For faster baking and roasting, true convection with a third heating element helps keep temperatures consistent. Plus, you can count on this freestanding stove for a decade of dependability thanks to a 10-year limited parts warranty. Best of all, this 6.4 cu. ft. electric stove is designed, engineered and assembled in the U.S.A. with genuine American Pride.
- With a 6.4 cu. ft. capacity that’s among the biggest in the industry, there’s plenty of space for extra-large dishes and pans
- 5 element cooktop features a 10 in. 3200-Watt Power element, a 12 in./6 in. Dual 3000/1400-Watt element, two 6 in. 1200-Watt elements for cooking flexibility, and a 6 in. 100-Watt element
- The 12 in. / 6 in. DUAL-CHOICE element cooks more efficiently by matching the heat to the pan you’re using
- True convection uses a powerful third heating element and a sturdy fan to circulate even temperatures for more consistent roasting and baking
- Power Preheat lets you enjoy dinner faster with juicy flavor every time
- The 10 in. POWER element allows for a slow, even saute and the intense heat for a seared, juicy steak
- Knobs and electric push controls are easy to operate with just a touch
- Auto Conversion adjusts your traditional recipes to the right convection time and temperature without all the complexity
- The max capacity rack dips down to provide you ample space in your oven, while maintaining even cooking
- Extra-large oven window provides better visibility of the oven interior, allowing you to monitor cooking progress without opening the door
There are no reviews yet.