The variable venting system of the LG Electronics 1.6 cu. ft. Over-the-Range Microwave features a sleek, stainless-steel exterior that adds style to any kitchen. This powerful microwave delivers 1000-Watt to thoroughly cook the contents of its spacious 1.6 cu. ft. interior. Ten power levels accommodate just about any type of food, while the auto cook and rapid defrost functions help save time and eliminate guesswork. For added convenience, a unique melt-and-soften feature lets you easily soften butter, chocolate and more without overcooking.
- 1.7 cu. ft. capacity accommodates a wide variety of dishes
- 1000-Watt of power ensure effective cooking for a variety of foods
- 10 power levels provide great cooking flexibility
- Auto and rapid defrost functions make it easy to thaw fridge and freezer items
- Melt-and-soften feature uses a low-wattage setting to melt or soften your butter, cream cheese or chocolate without boiling or scorching
- Glass turntable ensures even cooking and easy cleaning
- Turntable with top-stirrer fan and dual distribution technology to help improve microwave circulation
- Incandescent cooktop light for added convenience
- Variable venting system with five venting steps to help control airflow power and speed
- Hidden vent design creates an elegant and streamlined look
- Stainless steel exterior offers modern, sophisticated style
- Saves energy by turning off the display when the unit is inactive for five minutes, dropping power consumption to below 0.1-Watt
There are no reviews yet.